1. Delivery will be made to the nearest kerbside or hard-standing by a tail lift vehicle.
2. Goods cannot be left on a public road or pavement.
3. The unloading area must be smooth and level with no slopes and
also be large enough to accept a heavy goods vehicle.
4. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday only, between 8am and 5pm.
5. Delivery between 7-10 working days.
You will receive a phone call to arrange the delivery between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday, however if an arranged delivery is attempted and there is nobody to provide a signature, it will be taken back to the depot and re-delivered on another day but will incur a re-delivery charge which is to be paid direct to the carrier to enable re-delivery of the goods. If possible, it is preferred that you provide a mobile phone number however it is not essential. Cancellations once the product has been dispatched will incur a delivery charge plus a return to base charge. Please read the delivery criteria below and ensure you meet the requirements before you place an order. A failed delivery will result in you still being charged.
• DELIVERY IS NOT WITH A CRANE LIFT OR HIAB
• Goods are delivered using a TAIL-LIFT at the rear of the vehicle with a HAND PUMP TRUCK.
• Products can only be delivered to the nearest kerbside.
• The vehicle unloading area must have NO SLOPES and be large enough to accept heavy goods vehicles.
• The area for unloading must BE SMOOTH AND LEVEL.
• The product cannot be pushed uphill or downhill or on gravel drives or lawns.
• GOODS CANNOT BE LEFT ON A PUBLIC ROAD OR PAVEMENT.
Write a review about "Kelkay Bulk Bag Nordic Frost"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Kelkay Bulk Bag Nordic Frost”
Are you looking for the product "Kelkay Bulk Bag Nordic Frost"? At Welland Vale Garden Centre in Uppingham, you can check our wide range of Bulk Bag 1 tone Aggregates. You can also buy Kelkay in our webshop. We look forward to seeing you soon!