1. Delivery will be made to the nearest kerbside or hard-standing by a tail lift vehicle.
2. Goods cannot be left on a public road or pavement.
3. The unloading area must be smooth and level with no slopes and
also be large enough to accept a heavy goods vehicle.
4. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday only, between 8am and 5pm.
5. Delivery between 7-10 working days.
You will receive a phone call to arrange the delivery between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday, however if an arranged delivery is attempted and there is nobody to provide a signature, it will be taken back to the depot and re-delivered on another day but will incur a re-delivery charge which is to be paid direct to the carrier to enable re-delivery of the goods. If possible, it is preferred that you provide a mobile phone number however it is not essential. Cancellations once the product has been dispatched will incur a delivery charge plus a return to base charge. Please read the delivery criteria below and ensure you meet the requirements before you place an order. A failed delivery will result in you still being charged.
• DELIVERY IS NOT WITH A CRANE LIFT OR HIAB
• Goods are delivered using a TAIL-LIFT at the rear of the vehicle with a HAND PUMP TRUCK.
• Products can only be delivered to the nearest kerbside.
• The vehicle unloading area must have NO SLOPES and be large enough to accept heavy goods vehicles.
• The area for unloading must BE SMOOTH AND LEVEL.
• The product cannot be pushed uphill or downhill or on gravel drives or lawns.
• GOODS CANNOT BE LEFT ON A PUBLIC ROAD OR PAVEMENT.
Write a review about "Kelkay Bulk Bag Cotswold Stone"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Kelkay Bulk Bag Cotswold Stone”